Steel with Magnelis (Magnesium-Zinc) coating
Magnesium-zinc special protective coating for metal surfaces is also known as Magnelis. This is a patented technology that has replaced the traditional galvanizing of steels used in industry to protect against the corrosive effects of the environment and working substances.
Magnelis coated steel has a number of obvious advantages over standard galvanized steel. These include:
Improved corrosion resistance (at least 3-4 times higher than with galvanized elements);
· the presence of a self-healing effect that provides reliable protection of surfaces and edges;
· more affordable cost of technology and economically justified low cost of production of parts;
· the maximum range of application of elements and parts coated with Magnelis;
· excellent performance and performance;
· environmental friendliness and safety of the technology.
Galvanized steel sheet with the new Magnelis technology, as well as any other rolled metal products will allow you to reduce operating costs, increase service life, increase the reliability of structures. At the same time, even deformed areas will be under the reliable protection of the Magnelis layer and will not require replacement parts, saving you time and money.