Aluminum alloy delivery formsEN AW6082
EN AW 6082
Aluminum tape thickness from 0.05 to 4mm, width from 5mm to 1600mm
Aluminum sheet thickness from 0.2 to 10mm, width up to 1600mm, length up to 7000mm
Aluminum plate thickness from 10 to 150mm , width up to 1600 mm, length up to 7000 mm up to 500mm
Aluminum square thickness up to 500mm
Aluminum pipes with a diameter from 40mm to 400mm
Aluminum corrugated sheet thickness from 0.2 to 4mm, width up to 1600mm, length up to 7000mm
Aluminum square pipes sizes from 10x10mm to 150x150mm
Aluminum profile pipes s sizes from 20x10mm to 200x100mm
Aluminum corners equal-shelf sizes from 10x10mm to 100x100mm
_x000 unequal dimensions from 20x10mm to 200x100mm
Aluminum alloy EN AW 6082
Wrought aluminum alloy EN AW 6082 is one of the most popular alloys in the series, but is very limited in the ASTM standard and has no analogues in GOST.
The main alloying elements are magnesium, silicon and manganese.
Formed by extrusion and rolling, but not used in casting. It is thermally hardenable.
EN AW 6082 stands out:
– medium strength , but has a better indicator than other aluminum alloys of this series;
– high corrosion resistance;
– good weldability. Also, it is easy to solder, using soft and hard solders;
– with a melting temperature range from 585 to 650 degrees.
The alloy lends itself well machining and cold forming, but difficult to press complex thin-walled profiles.
Fields of application
Aluminum alloy EN AW 6082 is widely used in manufacturing :
– various elements of passenger cars;
– buckets for ores;
– beer barrels and milk cans;
– heavily loaded parts and components of various mechanisms;
-beams and trusses;
– structural elements of cranes and so on.
Chemical composition aluminum EN AW 6082