Steel strip is one of the types of long products, which looks like a steel sheet with a rectangular shape (section). It is used as an independent finished product, as well as a blank for further processing. At the present time, many new materials are emerging, but steel occupies one of the leading places in the rolled metal market in production in accordance with GOST, because. is a versatile material that is resistant to deformation.
STEEL STRIP – RANGE AND PRODUCTION METHODS
The assortment of steel strip is determined by: the grade of steel used, size, accuracy of rolled products.
Steel strip production methods are divided into two types, corresponding to the standards of GOST 535-88, GOST 103-76:
– hot rolling;
– cold rolling.
The hot-rolled type is popular in production, according to GOST 103-76, the main product parameters are determined, such as length and width. The steel strip has different sizes. The steel strip can be: unmeasured length, measured length, multiple measured length. Widths vary from 10mm to 200mm and thicknesses from 4mm to 80mm.
BENEFITS OF COOPERATION WITH A-SINTEZ COMPANY
You can buy a steel strip in a store from the manufacturer of the A-Sintez Company. The A-Sintez company positions itself in the Ukrainian market as a reliable and high-quality manufacturer, which has proven itself only from the best side for many years. In stock you can buy products of any range. Affordable price of steel strip is one of the many advantages of cooperation with A-Sintez Company. You can buy a steel strip at retail and wholesale. The company is located in Kyiv. When ordering, the shipping cost is automatically calculated. Delivery is carried out by transport companies, passing transport, and there is also a way – pickup.
Advantages of cooperation with A-Sintez Company:
– the company offers quality and guarantee, durability and strength in relation to its product;
– resistance to corrosion;
– resistance to any kind of deformation (compression, bending);
– resistant to weather conditions, temperature changes, chemical and thermal effects;
– exact sizes and shapes;
– steel strip – reasonable price;
– in production steel of excellent quality, with the content of manganese, carbon is used;
– the company offers a range of steel strip with and without galvanization, as well as painted products;
Steel strip is used in various fields of activity, such as:
– in the industry of shipbuilding, aircraft building, mechanical engineering;
– in construction of a roof, a canopy, overlappings;
– in the creation of corners, channels, gates, gates;
– in the production of decorative elements of the product;
– in the production of cutting tools;
– production of other types of rolled metal products.
Didn't find a suitable product?
For more information, please contact us or leave your contact details and we will call you back.